Age: 25 (in hexadecimal, of course)
Family: Maried to Armelle, with three boys.
Occupation: Assistant professor (maître de conférences), HDR since 2013;
Team: AlGorille at Université de Lorraine;
Religions: pastafarism and kopimism.
Motto: I never finish anyth
I'm currently on leave at INRIA (in my usual lab). When not on leave, my teachings are split in three main tracks:
- Programming (Introduction to programming, Object programming with Java, Software design with Java, C programming and introduction to UNIX)
- Systems (System Administration, System Programming, Operating System Design)
- Distribution (Distributed Algorithmic, Java RMI, Grid Computing)
I am an official Debian developer since quite a while, and I like to hack little projects together, when time permits.
My research is about experimentation methodologies for large-scale distributed systems.
- SimGrid is a framework to build simulators of large scale distributed applications.
- SONGS is a project granted by the ANR (2012-2016) of which I am PI. The goal make it possible to use SimGrid for sound studies in Grids, P2P, Clouds and HPC..
- FALS (Formal Algorithmic Language of Specification) is an effort inspirated of Lamport's PlusCal algorithm language, specifically targeted at the expression of distributed algorithms.
- Marion Guthmuller (PhD expected 2014), working on model checking legacy application
Open Internship Positions: here