Condado Plaza Hotel, April 16th 1999
for logistic details)
8:30- 9:00 Opening
- B. Sanders and D. Mery, workshop co-chairs
9:00-10:30 Session 1: Modeling and proving in temporal frameworks
- From a specification to an equivalence proof in Object-Oriented Parallelism, by I. Attali and D. Caromel and S. Lippi.
- Examples of program composition Illustrating the use of universal properties by M. Chandy and M. Charpentier.
10:30-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-12:00 Session 2: Modeling and proving in CSP
- Verifying End-to-End Protocols Using Induction with CSP/FDR, by S. Creese and J. Reed
- BSP in CSP: Easy as ABC, by A. Simpson and J. Hill and S. Donaldson.
12:30-14:00 Lunch Break
14:00-15:30 Session 3: Modeling and proving simply
- A structured approach to parallel programming methodology and models, by B. Massingill.
- Mechanical verification of a garbage collector, K. Havelund
- A formal framework for specifying and verifying time warp optimizations,
by V. Chernyakhovsky and P. Frey and R. Radhakrihnan and P. Wilsey and P. Alexander and H. Carter
15:00-15:30 Coffee Break
15:30-17:00 Open Discussion
- Open discussion on the perspectives of modeling and proving
Last modified: Tue Apr 6 09:34:59 MET DST 1999